Business Development Office
University hospitals are an indispensable part of the medical innovation ecosystem. Although the function is important for the community, the issues of continuous funding for R&D projects and the infrastructures are remained to be resolved. Recently, Japanese medical research and its service systems is attracting renewed attention from global companies for their excellent basic research capabilities and the world's highest average life expectancy. Our office supports technology development and translational research, which bridges basic and clinical research, through business planning of joint projects with global and domestic pharmaceuticals, medical device companies, startups, and venture capitals.
- Consultation for commercialization of research results
- Consultation for development strategies for startups from inside and outside the university
- Venture creation in collaboration with private companies
- Building incubators to accelerate product developments
- International collaboration through educational events